The Sorting Office in Preston, Lancashire boasts high-spec properties fitted with the latest in smart technology and a luxurious rooftop garden.
With an assured yield and high potential for capital appreciation, it’s the perfect opportunity for build-to-rent investors. These high-yielding ‘smart homes’ offer simpler management, lower costs and smarter rental options. Using HG Smart Technology, investors, landlords and tenants alike are able to combat rising energy prices, manage contracts and monitor usage levels using smartphone technology.
The immediate location is the beneficiary of numerous large scale investments, with regeneration uplifting an already reputable area. As such, price growth for flats in PR1 is up 8.92% year-on-year, according to market experts, Zoopla.
- Below RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) valuation
- Innovative HG Smart Technology
- Luxury communal rooftop gardens
- Extremely well connected within the north-west and to broader parts of the Northern Powerhouse
- Recent large investments into regenerating the immediate area
- Developed by the Heaton Group