Parkwood Court, Keighley, West Yorkshire
Keighley sits within the Aire Valley in West Yorkshire, North England. ’Keith-ley’, as it’s pronounced, possesses all of the charm and character expected from a region seeped in history. So much so, Otley, just 11 miles away made the Sunday Times Best Places to Live in Britain list!
Its 70,000 strong population work largely within the service based sector – very different to the 18th and 19th centuries when the town prospered from the woollen and cotton industries. Today the region enjoys a far more diverse economy, creating a wealth of jobs for Keighley and surrounding towns and cities.
Complete with an excellent shopping centre, The Airedale Centre as well as a busy and vibrant local market the town has a wide range of amenities to suit all local residents. The popular Cavendish Court and Cavendish Street contain a further range of shops, along with two retail parks on the outskirts of the town.
- High regional rental demand
- Central location close to Leeds and Bradford
- Next to its sister project Bentley Court
- One of the UK’s most prosperous business zones
- Project status: Delivered and Handed Over
- Developed by Prosperity Wealth